Friday, November 15, 2013

I'm Back: Happy and Hopeful

Got back today from the psych hospital. Spent just short of 6 days. I went in suicidal and came out wanting to live. I had  planned to die tomorrow; now I'll be researching jobs, groups and other options for my future on my laptop. 
My laptop! I'm back to my lovely little laptop. I practically live on it. If I have a question I don't usually ask others first, I usually google the question and look for answers there. Now I'm back! All the questions I have about my future, I can google now. I gave up on that when I decided I was going to die. Now I have the world open to me. Yea!
So, I'm back and will be blogging soon. I'm resting today, but I'm on the computer and wanted to say hi to anyone who is following or just reading a little.
So, stay alive. Be happy. Or be sad if you're sad. But stay alive. People told me life can't change if I'm not living. It pi**ed me off to no end, but they were right. Life can't change if you're not living.
Stay alive. Keep holding on. Love, Lori B.

if you want to talk to me, leave a comment or twitter me at LongTermPTSD. Especially if you feel suicidal. I will do what I can to help you live long enough for life to get better.  Love, Lori B.

No comments:

Post a Comment