Monday, October 14, 2013

Reaction to Jacob Samson Bres: Panic attack and EMS

Arrived home last night and slept. When I awoke this morning, it all hit me. A day and a half awake; forgot my meds; didn't eat well; stuffing everything that wasn't urgent. Started to eat and got a migraine which swiftly spread to my nasal passages. Took allergy med and ibuprofen. My head started tingling and it spread to my face; then it went away; then it came back and I felt nauseous and sweaty and confused. Of course, I catatrophised: it's a stroke.

Looked up stroke symptoms on google. Only fit one: confusion. So of course I called my doctor. They always say call 911 to protect themselves. So I had EMS over to diagnose a panic attack. Of course, it's been a while since I had one, so I didn't notice it right away.

But it's been a busy two years: husband's brain tumor; husband left; not enough money; son won't work; 5 visits to psych ward including one non-lethal suicide attempt; Jenny moved in; Jenny pregnant; things in house breaking; husband won't finish divorce; furlough; new job; got fired for taking time to be with son's girlfriend and son during labor (even tho I told them and HR said just give 3 hrs notice); spent all this month's money and bills still not paid; four adults and an infant to support on not enough money; maxed out credit card from paying lawyer. Can't imagine why I'm having a panic attack. 

Read through my twitter account and facebook for support. Slept. Saw grandchild and son and his girlfriend. Good self support; as well as I have available.

Hope your lives are less volatile. Therapy tomorrow; yeah! Keep holding on. Love, Lori B.

No comments:

Post a Comment