Saturday, September 14, 2013

Music to tame the wild breast

I currently use a cricket phone with MuveMusic. I'm up to about 500 song with my favorite artists. I just added songs from Patsy Cline, Paul Simon and Simon and Garfunkel. I already have songs from searches for Dire Straits and Al Stewart. Each of the searches show lists of similarly names artists or compilation albums they have singles on, so I have some others, too (Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, some 50's and 60's songs). 

I listen to them now when I crochet and today while I was cleaning the kitchen. WOW does it help my mood! I was dancing in the kitchen and got a lot done. Love my music.

Next, I find time to make my portable DVD player actually available. I have several hundred DVD's and love most of them. Funny ones especially perk me up. 

I'm finding that dealing with the PTSD and suicidal ideation is just a daily thing. One day at a time.

Keep holding on. Lori B

No comments:

Post a Comment