Wednesday, September 11, 2013

So Much For A Job

Went to my therapist yesterday. Since I've been scared of working; that I would overdo it and would end up in the hospital or at the bottom of a ravine; her suggestion was to stop looking for paid work and volunteer when I could handle it. The money is going to suck. Next August I'll lose child support and almost half my income. I talked to Daniel about working and doing his personal training on the side; he's looking now but today he's running a fever. Jen's due any time. The PTSD in me wants to hide or leave or find that celebrity that's giving away all his money and see if I can get some. Can't do that. the only way out is through.

I looked up PTSD growth and found there are like 14 indicators that a PTSD sufferer is likely to do well at PTSD Growth. I got 0's on 6 and 4-6 on the rest. A person with a good shot gets 14's minimum. Not encouraging (wanted to use other words, but not on my blog). It's a government site so it ends in .gov if you want to look it up. Maybe I'll include it in my next blog. 

I'd like these to be uplifting. All I can say it I'm here with  you and I'm still alive. Keep it up. Lori B

No comments:

Post a Comment