PaintedHaloes

PTSD, trauma, childhood sexual abuse, depression, anxiety, mom, home, over 45, older, daily life, living with PTSD, suicide

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

New Treatments needed

http://blogs.webmd.com/chronic-conditions/2013/08/behind-the-scenes-of-treatment-development.html

This is a great article on the need for new responses to chronic conditions. I left a comment and hope the writer will check this blog or comment back.
Posted by Unknown at 3:34 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (3)
    • ►  04/27 - 05/04 (1)
    • ►  02/16 - 02/23 (1)
    • ►  01/05 - 01/12 (1)
  • ▼  2013 (40)
    • ►  12/15 - 12/22 (1)
    • ►  12/01 - 12/08 (2)
    • ►  11/10 - 11/17 (1)
    • ►  11/03 - 11/10 (5)
    • ►  10/27 - 11/03 (6)
    • ►  10/13 - 10/20 (2)
    • ►  09/22 - 09/29 (4)
    • ►  09/15 - 09/22 (6)
    • ►  09/08 - 09/15 (5)
    • ▼  09/01 - 09/08 (8)
      • Good article on post traumatic growth; look up/goo...
      • PTSD and the divorce
      • Yesterday I decided I needed to find a job. Things...
      • Brain Chemistry Can Improve
      • New Treatments needed
      • I was talking to my sister yesterday when she aske...
      • A Different Therapy to Find Greater Happiness
      •  I am 57 and a survivor of childhood sexual abuse...

57 yr old female PTSD survivor from childhood abuse

Unknown
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.