Please remember that, if you read about my suicidal thoughts, it is not saying suicide is OK. I'm just saying that it is one of the symptoms I am having to deal with and I'm sure I'm not alone. There will be a follow up on how I dealt with it, got through it, and lived. It is a permanent answer to a temporary problem. It is a temporary thought that can be lived through with some effort.
Suicide seems like the answer when the pain is too much to bear. Usually we are stronger than we think. Make the effort to reach out. Even talking to a stranger on the phone at a hotline really WILL help. I've felt like it was stupid to reach out to a stranger for 5 minutes - like how is that supposed to help? What difference can it make? It does work. Please don't follow me down that suicidal ideation path. You deserve better.
Keep holding on. I'm making it through. Love, Lori B.
No comments:
Post a Comment