Thursday, October 31, 2013

DBT posts

I follow a DBT (Dialectical Behavioral Training) site on twitter. It's some guy and his corgi. Pretty, funny, caring and very little DBT. So I have decided to add DBT info to my blog.

I tried to write a blog on Fear of Abandonment as part of PTSD, but it just wouldn't come. Have no fear, Abandonment is here. Maybe I need an AbandonmentMan comic for it. My daughter does comics (really well!). I bet she's do them based on my, not ideas, but more like info or history or something. Then I'd do DBT articles, too.

Any suggestions for topics, your stories, etc, are appreciated. I'm thinking of a Vimeo or Radio type series, too. Too complicated yet. Still planning.

Any way, officially divorced today. Maybe a good abandonment topic. 5 hours at work; exhausted. Son, girlfriend, grandbaby left as soon as I got home to go to a friends home to watch a movie. Good for them, maybe another abandonment topic for me.

Keep holding on. I'm gonna buy a recumbent trike. Love, Lori B.

No comments:

Post a Comment